Container deliveries are performed using a Landoll-type (lowboy, tilt trailer) and tractor. Delivery trailers will generally range from 43’ to 53’ in length, plus the tractor. This setup can be used for (2) 20’ containers and (1) 40’ to (1) 53’ high cube container. For customers having (1) 20’ container delivered, a standard roll-back setup can be used. Customers are welcome to pick-up or handle their own delivery of purchased containers.
DELIVERY SITE REQUIREMENTS
- Delivery details are to be confirmed before ordering a container.
- On-site contact information are to be provided by the customer.
- Off-road deliveries are to have hard packed, flat and dry surfaces.
- Entrance and exit roads must be suitable for the delivery trailer and tractor.
- Customer to assure the delivery site has proper unobstructed space available.
WHAT TO AVOID
- Sharp turns, severe inclines and declines, uneven surfaces, wet surfaces, soft surfaces, objects that may interrupt or stop a delivery, tight spaces, wrong load position and absent on-site contacts.
- Please note that all dry-runs, failed deliveries due to conditions confirmed by the customer, and detention time will be charged.
- Detention time (or wait/delay time) should begin after 35 minutes from driver’s arrival, charged at $50.00 for every additional 30 minutes.
- Dry-runs (no delivery could be attempted) will be charged at the full delivery amount and for each failed delivery that follows.
- Flipping container doors position on-site is an additional $50.00 if the load position was correct from the customer’s request.
- Load position options are either “Doors to Cab” or “Doors to Rear”. Please have this decision made prior to arranging delivery.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a potential container delivery, feel free to contact us for further clarification. We will be able to assist in making sure your delivery is handled correctly. By signing the form Customer agrees to pay any detention time, dry-run, and re-positioning charges laid out under “What to Avoid” in accordance to their specific delivery circumstances. [Download Delivery Form]